It’s been a while! Summer has been going by so quickly and it’s nearly time for back to school. I will definitely miss summer. These real fruit pops scream summer to me, and the best thing about them is they are extremely easy to make. As in 5 minutes or less of hands on time!
I purchased fresh fruit already cut up as well as a kiwi that I cut up and a small bottle of fresh coconut water.
Fill your popsicle molds with the fruit, pour in the coconut water and place in the freezer until partially frozen (for me this took about 3 hours or so). Then insert popsicle sticks, return to freezer and freeze overnight.
The next day, remove them from mold (I turn upside down and run warm water over the bottom of mold).
These are only mildly sweet (like real fruit!). If you like a sweeter popsicle, add sweetened coconut water or consider tossing fruit with sugar before molding.
Frozen Fruit pops
- 1 package pre-cut mixed fruit (I used mixed berries, mango)
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1 small bottle coconut water
- Fill popsicle molds with fruit and then pour in coconut water
- Freeze until partially frozen (about 3 hours) then insert popsicle stick
- Continue to freeze overnight