good morning Sunshine pizza
Recipe type: Breakfast
- pizza dough, 1 medium ball (11.5 oz)
- eggs, 4
- milk, 1 tablespoon
- butter, 1 pat
- cheddar, ½ cup
- bacon, 6 slices
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees and, if using, place your pizza stone or pizza steel within 6 to 8 inches of top (first or second rack)
- In the meantime, make the scrambled eggs but lightly beating the eggs with the milk in a small bowl. Set aside
- In a small saute pan, heat the butter over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and cook gently and scramble intermittently. When the eggs are finished cooking removing from heat and set aside.
- Cook bacon on griddle over medium high heat until crisp. Remove from heat, drain on paper town, and chop
- After oven has heated up for at least 45 min to 1 hour, shape pizza dough into a 14 inch round, and place it onto a floured pizza peel (or use parchment paper)
- Carefully insert into the oven onto the pizza stone and cook for about 2 minutes
- Remove from the oven with the pizza peel and top with cooked eggs, cheese, and bacon. Return the pizza to the oven and cook for another 2 to 4 minutes until lightly browned.
Recipe by Feeling Foodish at http://feelingfoodish.com/good-morning-sunshine-pizza/