Chicken salad with grapes and pecans
- chicken breast, 1 cup cooked (about 1 small to medium sized breast)
- grapes, ½ cup sliced
- pecans, chopped, ¼ cup (1 oz)
- celery, diced, ⅓ cup
- black sesame seeds, ¼ cup
- Greek yogurt, low fat, ⅓ cup
- honey, 1 teaspoon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all yogurt, vinegar, honey, and sesame seeds in bowel and refrigerate until ready to dress the salad.
- Grill chicken breast over medium high heat until cooked through then cool at room temperature for 10 minutes before refrigerating.
- When the chicken is cold, dice into bite-size chunks, transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine chicken with pecans, grapes, celery and dressing.
- Serve with multigrain bread or over fresh lettuce of your choice.
Use rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken breast to save time.
Serving size: 1 of 2 servings Calories: 474 Fat: 21.9 g Saturated fat: 2.3 g Carbohydrates: 33.7 g Sugar: 21.5 g Sodium: 315 mg Fiber: 8.2 Protein: 41.1 g Cholesterol: 74 mg
Recipe by Feeling Foodish at http://feelingfoodish.com/chicken-salad-grapes-pecans/